Finishes, & a free L&L pattern on offer


Two finishes:

"Tall Oaks":
I started this in January of this year, and am deeply impressed that I finished it so quickly. Well, quickly for me. I have always had a hard time with bigger patterns - I get bored/impatient halfway through, and stall. But this time I stuck to my stitching goals and kept moving on it.

I need to wash it before I take it to be framed; I'm super nervous to do that, but there's a smudge that goes right across the top of the design so there's no getting around it. 

And my May the 4th start, "The Force Awakens" by bertaMOMO on Etsy:
It's meant to have the movie title along the bottom, but I opted to leave it off. I used an old piece of 32 count fabric, "Blue Wing" by Wichelt. I like how it turned out.

The "Blue Wing" fabric was originally intended to be used for the Lavender & Lace pattern "Angel of the Sea," but I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm never going to stitch it. :( It's a beautiful pattern, though. so if anyone would like it, I'm happy to share it on. The package has been opened, but the pattern is unused and damage-free. No cost, and I'll even spring for postage. Has been sent along to its new stitcher!
 

Comments

Justine said…
Two gorgeous finishes! I love the Little Acorns one, it's perfect for a birth sampler. And the Star Wars one is fun too.
Please don't include me in your giveaway as I'm trying to reduce the number of larger WIPS I have, but it's a lovely chart and I hope someone will enjoy stitching it.
Julie said…
Two great finishes. The Star Wars looks super on the borrowed fabric.
I'll opt out of your draw, a nice chart but not something I would stitch - thanks.
Carol said…
Oh, the acorns finish is such a pretty one, Amy! Love the little turtle in the corner :)

I'm sure someone will enjoy winning the chart--I'm just not a fairy/angel stitcher so I'll pass on this one...

Enjoy your day!
Amy, congratulations to you on your Little Acorns finish. It looks great. Your May the 4th finish is cute. Enjoy the rest of the week!
Terri said…
I'd love to have this chart! I love L&L!

Your stitching is pretty! I love the first piece!
Margaret said…
Love your finishes! The May the 4th one is great. Love Star Wars!