Finally

I finally finished Joyful World "June":
It took FOREVER.

I've also finally made progress on the Japanese Hiragana Sampler:
I have had to frog SO MUCH that working on this has felt like one step forward, two steps back. Argh. I'm about a third done now, though. I persevere because I know I'm really going to like it when it's finished. (The colors don't look exactly quite right here - the fabric is more of a denim-blue color, the lighter thread color is white, and the darker thread color is not quite so dark of a beige.)


Comments

Carol said…
Great job on finishing up June, Amy! You're caught up (well, at least for 10 more days when July ends!). I am very interested in watching your Japanese stitching unfold!
Von said…
Congrats on finishing June, Amy!
Don't you wish colors photographed better?! It get so frustrating at times. Still your Japanese Hiragana Sampler looks gorgeous.
Wow, your Japanese Hiragana Sampler is looking good. Way to go on getting the June block finished! Enjoy your weekend, Amy!
Katie said…
Oh I love June. Great job sticking with it. Love your WIP too. You can do it!!