I need a nap.

Took a road trip on Saturday to a little needlework (and quilting) shop a few hours away, and got a few things. Then I was sick as a dog, so I spent the last few days stitching one of those things:
This is "The Sheep Peddler - Let Freedom Ring" by Needle Bling Designs. I stitched it on 32 ct Pearl Gray linen, with GAST, Classic Colorworks, and DMC threads. I'm on the fence about the sheep's zombie-ish eyes.

And now I'm going to try to work. Or maybe curl up under my desk and sleep. Bleh.

Comments

Katie said…
Too cute! Hope you feel better soon.
What a super patriotic piece you stitched up, Amy! Sorry to hear you have been sick; I hope you are on the mend soon.
Carol said…
Sounds like you really got hit with something, Amy! Hope you feel all better very soon. Your sheep finish is adorable--haven't seen that one before.
Unknown said…
The Sheep Peddler looks great. Sorry you got sick, but I am sure you enjoyed your trip and new purchae