September Smalls SAL post

My September small for the Smalls SAL, run by Heather of Stitching Lotus.

This is "Fangtastic" by Crafty Like a Fox on Etsy. Fabric is 32 count 'Dwarf' Belfast. I stitched the faces, hand, moon, and bats' eyes using glow-in-the-dark white thread (DMC E940).

I finished one other small this month, "Black Crow" by The Stitcherhood. I'm going to try to get these, plus "Happy Halloween," "Rats!" and one other Halloween small FFO'd before October 31. Fingers crossed....

My at-home stitching time has been somewhat limited, so I'm not going to finish this guy before the end of the month as I had hoped:
But I *think* I can get it done before Halloween. It's Cats on Parade by Blackbird Designs. I've got a Christmas pattern wanting to be started, but I must be strong and finish my cats first!

Comments

Irene said…
Bellissimi, adoro Halloween
Brenda said…
What cute designs!!!
Melinda Forbes said…
I love Fangtastic. I bet it looks great with the glow in the dark.
Carol said…
You've been doing great with your Halloween stitching this year, Amy! Love them both--what is the name of the second one with the black cats?
Way to go, Amy! Fangtastic is adorable and made me smile. Thanks for the link!
Great work I especially love the "Cats on Parade"!
Sheryl said…
Two lovely designs for Halloween, didn´t know there was `glow in the dark´ thread, what a good idea.
Julie said…
Fangtastic is fantastic!
Julie took my comment. But it's true! :)
Kaisievic said…
I really like Fangtastic, it made me smile.
Irmeli said…
Such really nice and fun stitching for Smalls SAL and good projects for Halloween time as well.
Nelza said…
Black cats are my favorite!