December Smalls post, etc

First, my small for the 2016 Smalls SAL run by Heather of Stitching Lotus. It's a Lizzie Kate Tiny Tidings called Jingle Jingle. I used DMC, and added a little jingle bell. Hopefully it will become an ornament before next Christmas.

I also finishes Shining Star by SamSarah, with lots of changes:

Now I'm back to my WIPs; I've made progress on Village Square by Ink Circles:

Oh, and the birth sampler I finished earlier this year has been framed:

I hope everyone has had/is having a great holiday season!

Comments

Lovely stitching on all.

Happy New Year!
Katie said…
Beautiful stitching. 2 great finishes. Your WIP is beautiful love the thread color. The frame looks fantastic.
Justine said…
Some beautiful stitching here! I love the sweet Lizzie Kate design and your framed birth sampler looks fantastic. Hope you have a wonderful stitchy 2017!
Melinda Forbes said…
Your finish - Shining Star - love it, I have in my stash. Your Village Square looks great. Love your Lizzie Kate finish is great1
Carol said…
All such great finishes, Amy!! Your little LK piece is darling and the framed finish looks perfect. I've always loved that saying...

Wishing you every happiness in 2017--may good health, happiness, and comfort in the simple things bring you joy!
Fabulous finishes, Amy! I stitched Jingle Jingle for a friend of mine this year. I might have to stitch it again for me. Your WIPs are looking good. Have a fabulous New Year!
Julie said…
Lovely stitching, perfect frame.
Elfie said…
Such lovely stitching. And gorgeous finishes too. Love them all!
Von said…
Beautiful projects, Amy!
Have a wonderful New Year!!!