April Smalls SAL post

My April small for the 2017 Smalls SAL run by Heather of Stitching Lotus:
Miss Pansy Mouse by Just Nan, from the Spring Mouse in a House design set (the patterns included are for both the mouse and the house; neither is sold separately). The called for linen was 32 count 'Lilac' by WDW, but I had a pretty opalescent lavender linen in my stash which I used instead ('Khione' by Under the Sea Fabrics).

It was a really fun little stitch. I'm working on the house, which is taking longer. I'm super intimidated by the steps required to FFO the house, so that should be interesting when I get to that point.

Summer Mouse in a House comes out in May, and I'm definitely going to get it. It will be my project for June/July. I hope to do the whole series this year.

Comments

Terri said…
So cute!! I hope to do these, too!! Your finish is wonderful!!! Congrats!
Melinda Forbes said…
Love the colors I think the fabric was a great choice
Nelza said…
I adore mice from Just Nan! This one is very cute!
Mary said…
Such a cute finish.
What a sweet finish! I like your choice with the fabric. Enjoy your weekend!
Carol said…
Oh, isn't she the cutest!! Lovely finish, Amy :) And Happy May to you!
Julie said…
So sweet... love it
Great finish and love the fabric!
Justine said…
What a beautiful little mouse! I'm sure you can finish the mouse house - one step at a time.