June Smalls SAL post

Here is my June small for the Smalls SAL run by Heather of Stitching Lotus:
This was my first 2017 Stitch Maynia start; one down, several to go. :)

Pine Mountain makes these 'All Tied Up' pillow kits - the pillow cover comes pre-assembled; you just stitch the design on the top front section, purchase/insert a pillow form, and tie the bow. I chose to also back the stitched section with iron-on interfacing, because I was concerned that I hadn't secured the threads snugly enough to stand up to even gentle use.

I received the kit in a stitchy exchange last year. It's not my usual style, but I really like it and how it turned out.

I also finished Just Nan's Strawberry Mouse from "Summer Mouse in a House":
This was stitched on the charted fabric (Blush by WDW) with the charted threads. The Summer House will be my first start of July. 😊

Comments

Mary said…
Very pretty finishes. I love your Strawberry Mouse.
Maggie said…
Oh that mouse is just so cute! Love the pillow finish too :-)
Beth in IL said…
Love the finishes, but especially the Strawberry Mouse.
Mary's Thread said…
Beautiful finishes this month! I don't know which I like better! They are both great!